August 23, 2008

The Great King of POP

The Great King of Pop – EASON CHAN

On this rainy Saturday 23/08/08, gloomy and cold as the weather was... I am a happy gal... cos i gonna see Eason Chan... i have never ever chase after an idol before... but today is an exception...jus for him... so early morning meet my BFF Daffy (where to find such fren and photographer) at 11am at heeren for lunch, xin wang cafe... my treat to compensate for the time and effort to accompany me wait for Eason....we took a long lunch and wander ard... keep looking at the stage to see if there were ppl...on another note...maybe ask our artistic ling to be my photographer...photos might end up without head... lol... my legs become woobly after standing and being cramp for sometime...poor daffy...cos there's this disgusting guy...shant talk bout him..We waited so freaking long and he was late like an hour or so....but worth it la...cos i dun tink he will ever haf another outdoor performance... and the queue for the autograph was also so freaking freaking long....and there was a little problem there... but manage to get my album signed... and nobody believes me that i ask Eason for a hug… hey its one in a lifetime.. of cos i haf to grab hold of it la....but stupid blur me was so nervous that i oni get the hug but forget the handshake...i rem seeing his outstretched hand at me... no wonder my hand feel so empty...at the particular moment i forget everything... tink he will find me stupid also...

HAPPY HAPPY MOI!!!!

To Daffy: no matter how few chongqing photos were...they were always clearer than my Eason's pic...why ar? u like chongqing ar....y nv tell me earlier....hahah...
Actually till now, I still cant imagine I really really went for the performance… so unlike me…heys peeps… listen to his songs… u will find lots of meanings in it… esp his canto album…here’s a singer who is really different… (daffy will shake head and many others will too)…
Gonna go back to reality…and face my books and work…next 2 wks will be a horrible time I guessed… wish me luck!! (Written by Diana Yeo)




No comments: