August 30, 2008

Goodies Day?

Today morning went jogging with Yanl at stadium... I tot i very healthy la, but why cant run far? hahahaa... Even a kid wearing slippers run faster than us... Soon, my legs become soft, cant run... So we ALMOST like walk throughout lo... Try to set some easy targets den run past them, den will feel very happy... hahahaa...After that, went for breakfast, before playing badminton... Shouldn play badminton de lo...After badminton, head damn pain... Next time choose other sports k?

Evening time, wait for twins call before going to Yishun to meet them to take their mum specialty "meatball"? Out of my surprise, there is a BIG box of meatball lo... Plus other goodies such as my FAV gigantic otah, and my mum favourite dessert tau suan... So where's my dad fav? hahaha... My mum damn funny, continuously popping the cute meatball while watching tv... While i eat them together with otah and fried beehoon... hahahaha...Thankz twins for gd food!~


Blur pics?blame on my hp...Dun enlarge the pics..

No comments: