September 5, 2008

$6888

Would i win this amount in the lucky draw tomorrow??? Super super super slim chance... hahahaa... Anyway was intendin go take pics with ling la, but the HR ppl calls me ask me go down for interview...So ling acc me go interview... So we switch our destination to City Hall instead... Eat lunch first den go shopping... hahhaaaa... No money to buy la... But since i got a job, tmr can spend abit in advance on some necessities...hahahaa... Anyway, the interview was really terrible... Everything i talk halfway only, cos i cant continue using my poor plus lousy english... hahaaa... And talk so improper english, duno whether they understand anot...hahahaa... Awaiting my candy machine...

Yesterday

Meet up with jiahui and John, my movie kakis to watch 4bia...Wooo...Scary show... First 3 stories basically i cover my eyes with my hands... The 4th one which i knew were the scariest of all, i took my jacket and use it to cover my eyes instead... hahahaa... Jiahui was also covering her eyes... Except John even scare also pretend not scare... And still wan to scare others... hahahaa...

No comments: